SKIN GENETICS FAQs
Yes, hydrodermabrasion is completely safe. It is a non-invasive procedure using the power of water to safely exfoliate, hydrate and revitalise your skin.
Generally, The Skin Genetics Hydrodermabrasion device is pain-free and non-invasive. There may be some slight redness post treatment but there are no side effects and no downtime required.
By activating the Hydrodermabrasion's ultra-fine bubble technology, it removes impurities deeper within the skin. This process allows the device to extract trapped sebum, pore impurities, bacteria, dirt and deep dead skin cells - reducing the size of your pores and leaving your skin refreshed, clean and clear.
Hydrodermabrasion uses the lastest hydrodermabrasion technology from our three powerful tips to gently and deeply remove dead skin, revealing the soft skin underneath. By lifting dead skin cell layers, it improves skin cell renewal. Therefore, helping to slow down the effect of skin aging and improve hyperpigmentation.
Hydrodermabrasion infusion uses the power of water to dramatically hydrate the skin deeper - leaving you with a plump, smooth and youthful skin.
Skin Preparation guide:
1. Apply a warm towel on your face and let it sit around the face for at least 3 minutes. This will allow the pores to open up.
2. Cleanse your face with your prefered facewash by doing a gentle circular and upward stroke around the nose, cheeks, forehead and chin area.
3. Rinse your face with lukewarm water to remove dirt and residue and leave your face mildly damp.
Skin Genetics Hydrodermabrasion Guide:
1. Fill the reservoir with water and a few drops of your Dr. CPU serum of choice (depending on your skin needs), then lock the reservoir into the device. The device is now ready to be turned on. Note: If you arre new to the device, start with the lowest suction setting first then slowly increasing the intesity as per skin requirement.
2. Nose: Turn the device on and place the tip on thenostrils, then gently and slowly sliding the device towards the apex of the nose.
3. Cheeks: start from the corner of the nose going across the temples using a slow and sliding motion towards the temples. Repeat this until you have covered the cheek surface.
4. Chin: Starting from the center of the chin, slowly slide the device up towards the temple. Repeat until all chin surface has been covered.
5. Forehead: Starting from the upper bridge of the nose, move the device vertically towards the hair then doing a slow horizontal stroke towards the temples. Repeat the process until all the forehead area has been covered.
6. Eye area: place the device on the undereye area approximately 1cm away from the central corner of the eye then slowly moving towards the temples. The place the device along the upper corner of the eye along the bone crease (above the eyelid) then guiding the device towards the temples.
7. Neck: Place the device just above the collarbone then start moving your way up. Repeat until the neck surface has been covered.
8. Empty the tank and rinse well with lukewarm water before storing.
Post Skin Genetics Hydrodermabrasion Guide:
Apply your skin moisturiser after using the device to retain the infused serum into the skin.
Hydrodermabrasion can be used on all skin types to treat a variety of skin concerns.
If you are looking for a non-invasive and effective way to re-vitalise your skin, then hydrodermabrasion might be the right skin treatment for you.
It is especially beneficial for:
• Oily skin
• Dull skin
• Anti-aging/age management, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
• Moderate acne and acne scarring
• Skin smoothing and immediate hydration and rejuvenation
• Sensitive skins
Skin Genetics Hydrodermabrasion device is a great way to:
- exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin cells
- increase hydration and plumpness
- improve skin texture
- increase elasticity and firmness
- treat fine lines and wrinkles
- unclog pores
- improve skin tone
- eliminate dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- reduce mild acne scars